Even those I will bring to My holy mountain and make them joyful in My house of prayer. Their burnt offerings and their sacrifices will be acceptable on My altar; for My house will be called a house of prayer for all the peoples.
Prayer needs can be submitted to our intercessory prayer ministers via Google Form. All information is confidential. If you feel that you need an appointment, please call, text or email Pastor Stew.
Or Chaim is partnering with 1 Church Initiative to pray every Sunday from 6pm-Monday 6pm.
Overview. This Prayer Digest is designed for use during your prayer time in your church or ministry’s monthly 24hr Prayer Watch in support of Colorado Prays. The vision for Colorado Prays is to build a wall of day and night prayer across Colorado, one Church at a time, so that every Colorado community is so saturated with God's Presence that everything and everyone comes into alignment with His purposes: "on earth as it is in Heaven". Matt 6:10
Feel free to re-use and forward each Monthly Prayer Digest as you are led.
Source & Tone. Please note that the prayer points for each sphere (or mountain) of society are drafted by different Prayer Trusts (prayer groups with authority in the mountain of society). As a result, the tone and style of prayer may vary from section to section in the Digest.
What to Pray. Regardless of the style differences, the prayer points are what the Lord revealed to each
Prayer Trust during their monthly prayer time focused on their sphere/topic. Please pray in agreement as the Lord leads you. Do NOT feel obligated to cover every prayer point in this Digest. Don’t address items with which you don’t agree. Ask God what is on His heart for your prayer time and focus on the topics He highlights for you.
Get your bible and a notebook/pen.
Set yourself apart from distractions.
Play soaking music if that helps you focus on the Lord.
1. Align Your Mind with God’s Word. (Rom 12:2)
2. PRAISE/WORSHIP GOD
Tell God what He means to you and how much you love Him. You may want to sing a worship song.
Declare the attributes of God. He is Jehovah. He is infinite. He is omnipotent. He is good, He is love. He provides. He is peace. He is immutable, He is transcendent. He is just. He is holy. He is our healer. He is omnipresent. He is merciful. He is sovereign, He is our banner. He is wise. He is faithful. He is wrathful. He is full of grace. He is our comforter. He is the Almighty. He is father. He is the head of the Church. He is our intercessor. He is Master/Lord. He is our strength.
Personalize Ps 100 as you pray it out loud. Thank Him for how He has operated in your life and answered your prayers. Read Ps 145 out loud.
3. PURIFY YOURSELF / Repent and Reconcile as Needed
Unconfessed sin creates a barrier between you and God hindering the effectiveness of your prayers.
(1Pet 3:12). Ask the Lord to show you anything you need to address in yourself that blocks your relationship with Him in any way. Read Psalm 139 out loud. Focus on the final two verses, 23-24: “Search me, God, and know my heart. See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.” Pray these verses several times then sit quietly waiting for God to reveal anything you may need to work on, resolve, or seek forgiveness for. Reconcile with everyone as needed.
Repent for anything the Lord shows you. Forgive anyone and anything that has hurt you in any way – give up being the judge over them (Luke 6:37), give them to Jesus for Him to be their judge and jury.
4. INTERCEDE FOR YOUR FAMILY
Pray for yourself and each family member.
Pray Psalm 119 out loud on behalf of you and your family.
Whether true today or not, pray the following believing, in faith, for your children and family members.
Thank you Lord that my child/family member:
· loves God with all his/her heart, mind and soul. – Matt. 22:37
· knows how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ for him/ her. – Eph. 3:17-19
· now comes to a saving faith in Christ. – II Tim. 3:14-15
· allows God to work in his/her life to accomplish His purpose through him/ her. - Phil. 2:13
· earnestly seeks God. – Ps. 63:1
· loves to go to church as an act of love, gratitude and worship to God.–Ps.122:1
· deeply repents as his/her sins are revealed and corrected. – Ps. 51:1-4
· submits to God and resists the devil in all circumstances. – Jas. 4:7-10
· knows and loves God’s Word. – Ps. 119:9-11, 35
· conducts him/her self in the world, and especially in his/her relations with others, with integrity with holiness and sincerity – 2Cor 1:12
· is fully protected and guarded in all his/her ways – Ps 91:11.
5. Intercede For YOUR Church
Pray for your church family and leaders:
· Deeper love for one another (2 Cor 14:1a, Phil 1:9).
· Establish a culture of discipleship, equipping people into their gifts and calling.
· Deeper hunger for the Word of God.
· Protect leaders from temptation and complacency.
· Encourage a spirit of worship, confession and lament.
· Grow a culture of equipped, gospel witnesses.
· Every church is now a house of prayer. (Col; 4:2)
· God builds the House and has His way there.
· Church members keep, guard and protect God’s work
· Leaders are refreshed, renewed and restored.
· The Word of God anchors every sermon and bible study.
· Church members and leaders are protected from evil (Ps 91:11).
· Leaders put God’s desires before their own.
6. Intercede for the 7+ Mountain Prayer Points
Pray in whatever way works for you. Consider your authority as an obedient son/daughter of God taking your position in Christ to decree God’s will according to Job 22:28 “You will also declare a things and it will be established for you; so light will shine on your ways.” (NKJ)
Pray for increased faith that God hears and answers your prayers. (Heb 11:6) Use the Prayer Points in the remainder of this Digest as needed to guide your prayers for the 7+ Mountains of society.
Colorado Prays Ministry PRAYER POINTS:
1. Pray for favor with church and ministry leaders as we seek to add 35+ churches in each of the 64 counties across all of Colorado (over 2200 churches statewide). Pray that churches of every denomination, ethnicity and generation engage in a Monthly 24hr Prayer Watch.
2. Pray that each participating church is able to fill their time slots from their congregation or are proactive to partner with another church so that there are no gaps in the Prayer Wall. And, that they are diligent to complete their Prayer Watch each month.
3. For accurate wisdom and revelation for the Prayer Trust Leaders who are laser-focused on each of the spheres covered in this Prayer Digest AND for their physical/spiritual protection (including their families, businesses, ministries and possessions).
4. For continuing expansion of the leadership team – that God brings leaders with a passion to engage churches and ministries in Colorado Prays. We especially need a pastor or person to help recruit pastors in each city, an administrator, a Wix web developer and an intercessor who will compile/edit this Prayer Digest each month.
5. For protection, wisdom and discernment for every intercessor on the Colorado Prays Prayer Wall (including yourself).
Pray for Culture-Wide Issues
The following are over-arching issues needing continual prayer coverage in Colorado.
Please address these issues in prayer as the Lord leads you.
1. Every person in Colorado to come to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ.
2. Depression, self-harm & suicides among kids, teens and adults to end (Colorado is unusually high in suicides) – that God’s love & peace will reign in our state.
3. Family Violence to end as love conquers all.
4. Drug Abuse/Addictions to be overcome by the Blood of the Lamb.
5. Drug Cartels & demonic cults to be uncovered and brought to justice
6. Abortion to end as more women choose life for their babies.
7. Sex Trafficking to be uncovered and brought to justice.
8. Anarchy/Deep Division Among Citizens to be overwhelmed by a unity in the spirit.
9. Homelessness to be resolved by a legacy of generosity in every city.
10. Racial Reconciliation to manifest.
11. The pattern of “taking offense” to be over ruled by a wave of mercy and grace.
7+ Spheres of Influence – Prayer Points
The following Prayer Points cover each of the 7 Spheres or Mountains of society. Feel free to use some, or all, of the Prayer Points or simply pray as the Spirit leads you.
Heavenly Father, we thank You for Your faithfulness to Your Word, that it will not return to You void but will accomplish what You please, and it shall prosper in the thing for which You sent it. And according to 1 John 5:14-15, this is our confidence that if we ask anything according to Your Will, You hear us. And if we know that You hear us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of You. We submit our petitions in faith believing we receive. (Isa 55:11, 1 ! 1 1 John 5:14-15, Mark 11:24.)
MEDIA PRAYER POINTS:
1. In the name of Jesus Christ, Lord of the Breakthrough, we pray that Your Glory now destroys every high place and false worship which has prevented or blocked breakthroughs in media communication throughout Colorado.
2. We proclaim that the Kingdom of God now rules in authority over the media mountain throughout Colorado.
3. We call forth godly people into media professions throughout Colorado to release God’s Kingdom and the Lordship of Jesus into every form of media. (Num 33:50-53, Matt 28:18, 1 Cor. 4:20, 1 John 4:1-4.)
4. Father, according to Num 33:54 we declare that God’s people now inherit the land known as the Media Mountain in Colorado…let it be done according to Your word and will.
5. Based on Num 14:24, we ask for a release of the spirit of Caleb on people in management of the media throughout Colorado…let them be of a different spirit and follow God wholeheartedly.
EDUCATION PRAYER POINTS:
1. We pray for a release of a host of angels to create an open heaven over each Colorado school during summer school and throughout next school year… that no weapon formed against them shall prosper… no more violence in our schools… no more threats of violence… and no let-up in being vigilant!
2. We pray for healing for every family that is hurting from the loss of loved ones this past school year.
3. We pray for healing for every student, faculty member or staff member traumatized by the events of this past school year….let emotional scarring be healed, despair be turned into hope and mourning into the joy of life (no more hopelessness, depression, anxiety or suicidal thoughts).
4. We pray that law enforcement officials now operate with divine wisdom to manage the safety of every Colorado school.
5. We pray for wisdom and discernment for schools and government officials as they consider regulations relative to school safety and gun control.
6. We pray that people do not get “accustomed” to school tragedies and violence and that Colorado believers are now diligently persistent to cover every school in non-stop prayers of protection.
7. As warriors co-laboring with Jesus in prayer, we declare that all demonic activity behind school violence and tragedy is now disengages and disempowered by the Blood of our Lord and Savior.
CHURCH PRAYER POINTS:
1. We thank you Father, for our pastors who are now being refreshed by the sweet presence of Your Holy Spirit and by the brethren. (Rom 15:32; I Cor 16:18; II Cor 7:13; II Tim 1:16; Phm 1:7)
2. We thank you Father, that each pastor’s congregation is coming alongside them, partnering with heaven to fulfill Your assignment for their church. (Zech 10:12; I Chron 29:12)
3. We declare that Your Ekklesia now rises up to intercede for their pastor that heavy burdens would be replaced with refreshing rivers of living waters. (Jn 16:20b-22; Jer 31:9, 13; Ps 30:11; Jn 8:38)
4. We declare that the sound of the angelic host is now on the move to protect pastors and Your church Lord God.
5. We decree Isa 50:4 over our pastor that the Lord God has given them [His servant] the tongue of disciples [as one who is taught], that they may know how to sustain the weary with the Word. He awakens them morning by morning, He awakens their ear to listen as a disciple [as one who is taught].
ARTS/ENTERTAINMENT PRAYER POINTS:
1. “And The glory of the Lord is risen upon you” (Is 60:1). Father of Light, let the glory of the Lord shine brightly thru YOUR mountain of Arts and Entertainment! May those who represent You rise up to declare the powerful presence of the Most Holy One through songs, movies, media, visual and aural art.
2. Lord thank You Lord God for Your favor for all who are called to release God-filled art and entertainment. May their resources be bountiful, joy overflowing, peace abundant, and Holy Spirit-breathed actions met with ease. We declare breakthrough in the name of Jesus!
3. We rebuke the enemy and all his schemes against those who are called to the arts and entertainment mountain across Colorado! We declare that NO weapon formed against them shall prosper…that all who rise up against them shall fail!
4. We declare that Colorado Is GOOD SOIL for inspiration of creation for future movies, songs, and all creative expressions meant for the glory of the kingdom of God. Let your Word be our BANNER!
GOVERNMENT PRAYER POINTS:
1. Father, we declare Your perfect plans and purpose over our state. Jer 29:11
2. We declare that You Lord God are sovereign and that You rule the government of Colorado. Therefore, we as the Ekklesia, stand in Your word and Your promises decreeing that You Lord God are on the throne!
3. We declare that no more unrighteous laws are allowed in the state of Colorado and that every unrighteous law that has been passed will be overturned!
4. We declare God’s perfect plan for our governor. We call him into the Kingdom of God through the salvation of Jesus Christ.
5. We decree unity in the body of Christ in all areas of government in our state.
6. We declare God’s will be done in our government, on earth as it is in heaven. His will be done in Colorado ...and through the body of Christ.
FIRST RESPONDER POINTS:
1. We stand as one raising our God’s spiritual shield of protection around every First Responder statewide (fire, police, sheriff, ambulance workers, etc.). We declare that every fiery dart of the evil one is now extinguished and made of no effect so that there are absolutely no First Responder injuries statewide.
2. We ask Lord God that You put Your designated people into positions of authority in every first response organization in Colorado…let them be people aligned with Your Word.
3. We declare that people in any aspect of the Colorado justice system now operate with wise transparency which enhances relationships with the public without compromising the safety, security or authority of any first responder or their organization.
4. We declare that believing First Responders now walk in the boldness of God‘s power to minister in the name of Jesus throughout their work day with no repercussions from leadership or any outside entity.
5. We declare that every non-believing First Responder in Colorado now has an encounter with the living God and receives Jesus as their Savior.
6. We declare that the fear of God Almighty so falls on each Colorado prison and jail that peace now reigns in the facility, eliminating all challenges to authority while enhancing ethics, morality, decency and order among visitors, inmates and staff.
7. We declare that every Colorado First Responder is now set free from all negative effects of the anger, violence or drama they experience or witness on the job.
8. We declare that any and all corruption or sin among Colorado First Responders, or their leaders, is now exposed and brought to justice.
9. We declare that every prison and jail in Colorado now manifests the atmosphere of God‘s Presence with such intensity that each person inside has perfect clarity regarding their identity in Christ Jesus, eliminating all anger, bitterness, intolerance, violence and gender confusion.
MARKETPLACE PRAYER POINTS:
1. Lord we declare no more racism in the marketplace throughout Colorado.
2. We declare that the people in each Colorado business now bless their city and the entire state.
3. We declare that each Colorado business owner is now wise with their resources.
4. We declare that the river of life now flows in the Marketplace throughout Colorado.
5. We declare that a spirit of sonship now operates through your Marketplace Ministers.
FAMILY PRAYER POINTS:
1. We pray that the Lord will continue to bring understanding of the Marriage Covenant to His church in Colorado and to the world.
2. We now cover all Colorado families in the Precious Blood of Jesus Christ bringing unity between every child and parent in every family... turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just; (Luke 1:17)
3. Lord For we pray that You supply the financial needs for every Colorado family as they prepare to go back to school.
4. We pray for favor and protection for the children of Colorado in their schools.
5. We pray that every parent will take their rightful place in the instruction of their children to bring them Godly teaching and understanding. (Prov 22:6)