Even those I will bring to My holy mountain and make them joyful in My house of prayer. Their burnt offerings and their sacrifices will be acceptable on My altar; for My house will be called a house of prayer for all the peoples.
Prayer needs can be submitted to our intercessory prayer ministers via Google Form. All information is confidential. If you feel that you need an appointment, please call, text or email Pastor Stew.
Or Chaim is partnering with 1 Church Initiative to pray every Sunday from 6pm-Monday 6pm.
The vision for the 1Church Initiative is to build a wall of day and night prayer across Colorado, 1 Church at a time, so that every Colorado community is so saturated with God's Presence that everything and everyone comes into alignment with His purposes: "on earth as it is in Heaven". Matt 6:10
1. Depression, self-harm & suicides among kids, teens and adults (Colorado is unusually high in suicides)
2. Family Violence
3. Drug Abuse/Addictions
4. Drug Cartels/Sante Muerte to be uncovered and prosecuted
6. Sex Trafficking
7. Anarchy/Deep Division Among Citizens to cease
9. Racial Reconciliation
7+ Spheres of Influence – Prayer Points The following Prayer Points cover each of the 7 Spheres or Mountains of society. Feel free to use some, or all, of the Prayer Points or simply pray as the Spirit leads you.
CHURCH PRAYER POINTS:
1. We thank you Father, that our pastors now “dwell at the well” so that living waters quench their thirst and spill onto/into their flock.
2. We thank You for giving our pastors an intense desire to spend more intimate time in your presence and thus share that intimacy with their flock.
3. We pray that our pastors and their flocks would build more margin in their lives for time with God, eliminating that which keeps them from seeking and loving You O Lord with all their heart.
4. O Jesus, with great anticipation, we excitingly look forward to the abundant fruit that all of the above will yield in us… for the benefit of the least, last and lost; whom You love so much, that You gave your life for.
5. We pray that 2019 be a year of outreach for every Colorado congregation….that each person in the pews is discipled, empowered and anointed to be a minister in the marketplace everywhere they go.
GOVERNMENT PRAYER POINTS:
1. We decree blessings of Truth and Light over the incoming Governor, Senate and House of Representatives in Colorado. We bind all deception and lawlessness and decree it will not operate through any of these positions.
2. We pray for righteous rulings from the Colorado State Senate and House. NO MORE UNRIGHTEOUS LAWS!
3. We decree that the government of Colorado will experience a SHIFT towards the Lord: an awakening and revival of all members of the Colorado government...even down to the city level.
4. We decree the goodness of the Lord is now come to the State of Colorado as the Lord is merciful to Colorado!
5. We decree a de-funding of ALL Planned Parenthood entities in the State of Colorado. We say enough is enough in Jesus Name!
MARKETPLACE PRAYER POINTS:
1. Father we thank you that you have strategically placed your ministers in the marketplace in this set season and right time.
2. We thank you for the authority you have given us over every area in the marketplace from the North, South, East and West across Colorado.
3. Father we thank you for transferring the wealth of the wicked to the just in the Marketplace.
4. Father we thank you that each Marketplace minister now operates in the fear of the Lord, as it is the beginning of wisdom for each of us.
5. Lord we thank You that You are taking each of your marketplace leaders from Glory to Glory.
FIRST RESPONDER POINTS:
1. We stand AS ONE raising a spiritual shield of protection around every first responder statewide – we declare that every fiery dart of the evil one is now extinguished and made of no affect so that there are absolutely no First Responder injuries statewide.
2. We ask Lord God that You put Your designated people into positions of authority in every first response organization in Colorado…let them be people aligned with Your Word.
3. We pray that all first responders (fire, police, sheriff, ambulance workers, etc.) in Colorado now receive strong, positive encouragement from their families and their community. (1Tim 2:1-2)
4. We pray that believing first responders now walk in the boldness of God’s power to minister in the name of Jesus throughout their work day with no repercussions from leadership. (This is now happening in Grand Junction!)
5. We pray that every non-believing first responder in Colorado has an encounter with the living God and receives Jesus as their savior. (Matt 11:15)
6. We pray that believing first responders in Colorado seek greater intimacy with Father God so that they have strong wisdom and faith in Christ to sustain and guide them in every situation - especially in the face of danger (Ps 27:1)
7. We pray that every Colorado first responder is set free from the negative effects of the anger, violence and trauma they experience or witness.
8. We pray that any and all corruption or sin among first responders in Colorado is now exposed and brought to justice.
9. We pray for pinpoint accuracy and the highest ethics in every action taken by every first responder.
EDUCATION PRAYER POINTS:
1. We pray for clarity of thought and mind for school administrators and teachers at every Colorado school. Protect them and renew them Lord God.
2. We plead the Blood of Jesus and ask for a host of angels to bring safety & protection for every school facility, school activities (i.e. sports, plays, etc), students, administrators and teachers throughout this school year……that no weapon formed against them shall prosper.
3. We pray for emotional healing for every student from evil thoughts, depression, anxiety, and emotional hurts and wounds – That students will seek help and be exposed to those who can help end demonic oppression – We declare n`o More Suicides!!!
4. We pray that kids reach out to other kids who are hurting…..let the love of Jesus invade every Colorado school to eliminate any form of bullying.
5. We pray for a godly shift in social media…that it is now used by school aged children from grade school to high school and university levels to show love and compassion instead of bullying, anger and rage.
6. We pray for a godly solution to the issue of guns and violence in schools…We ask that every law enforcement decision pertaining to juvenile care and handling be judicious.
7. We pray that parents actively engage with their students….that Christian parents teach their children to pray through regular times of family prayer. Let there be a family alter of prayer in every home!
8. We pray that churches connects with students and families – let each church adopt a school in prayer and service!
MEDIA PRAYER POINTS:
1. We declare that Father God sent His son to redeem the media mountain and that the shed blood of Jesus Christ has redeemed every aspect of the media mountain throughout Colorado. (Acts 4:24, Rev.12:10-11)
2. We declare that every person associated with any aspect of the media in Colorado now submits to the rule, authority and Lordship of Jesus Christ….let restoration and anointing come to each person resulting in the release of signs and wonders that point to the glory of God and release God’s Kingdom on earth as it is in heaven. (Acts 4:29, 38-39)
3. We thank You for the Outpouring of Your Spirit as prophesied in Joel chapter two. Holy Spirit revive and restore the Media Mountain to the government of the Kingdom of God. We declare the Kingdom of Heaven is at Hand and that God’s Light now shines forth through all media statewide releasing righteousness, peace and joy. (Joel 2:28,29, Acts 2: 17-21, Col.1:12-13, Rev.12:7-11, Romans 14:17)
4. Lord we pray in agreement with the great apostolic prayer in Ephesians 1:17 that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give to every person in the Media Mountain the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him. That their eyes of their understanding be enlightened; that they may know what is the hope of His calling, what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints, and what is the exceeding greatness of His power toward us who believe, according to the working of His mighty power 20 which He worked in Christ when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly places, 21 far above all principality and power and might and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this age but also in that which is to come. (Eph.1:17-21)
5. We declare that our God rules and reigns throughout Media releasing God’s Light, Love, Truth and Power setting the captives free from all assignments of darkness, deception and lies. Halleluiah that our God Reigns!!! (Matthew 18:18-19, Mark 16:17-20)
FAMILY PRAYER POINTS: Read as a prayer: Jer 17: 7-8 But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in him. They will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit.”
1. Pray against the attack against the traditional family….that marriage is defined as between a man and a woman only.
2. Pray for revelation of the sanctity of marriage….that divorces significantly decline.
3. Pray for the finances of families….that parents are intentional about generating income and managing expenses within their means.
4. Pray that children at covered in protection and blessing by the blood of Jesus.
ARTS/ENTERTAINMENT PRAYER POINTS:
1. We declare that 2019 is the year to shine in the arts and entertainment world throughout Colorado.
2. Isaiah 9:2 says that a people that walk in darkness shall see a great light. Lord God , You are the Light of the World- a city on a hill that cannot be hidden. Open the eyes of the blind to see the Light that is shining from the Arts and Entertainment mountain! Let it be a BEACON of hope, joy, peace, refuge, love and deliverance for all who SEE it and run to it! Matt. 5:14
3. No weapon formed against us shall prosper. I pray for discernment and ways of deliverance to be given to those who champion your cause in the Arts and Entertainment Industry. Lord God protect them; uncover the schemes and traps of the enemy sent to ambush and abort Your work. Give them the spirit of the Overcomer and remember that He Who calls them is Faithful and He will do it. I Thess. 5:24
4. Isaiah 8:8-9 says that God’s ways are higher than our ways. “Its time to get out of the box. To be unorthodox.” – We pray that everyone in arts and entertainment now thinks bigger, thinks without boundaries, dreams and leaps. We declare that God makes all things possible. Matt. 9:26 Holy Spirit is READY to outmaneuver the enemy! He will give wisdom in all things and lead to ways everlasting for those with ears to hear and courage to act.
5. Father, thank you for calling forth those who are bold, are brave, and are ready to act! Let them be drawn to your light and directed by our GREAT DIRECTOR to find their place in YOUR STORY as you write upon the hearts of this generation. As you command Your Word and Your Will from this mountaintop, we call all actors, singers, dancers, writers, producers, directors, visionaries, supporters, and workers! Come and join the end time harvest! Let us bring God honor and praise in our obedience. Let us influence and shift a culture from the evil one to the arms of Eternal Love.
6. This year, Lord God we ask that You DOUBLE the number of Light-filled movies and songs that are reaching across the vast darkness and calling to a lost people.
7. We pray that new training centers for the ARTS be raised up in 5 geographical areas to host and hold the Heart of the Father bringing forth Your Brilliant Light that is excellent in heart and art.
8. We pray Lord God that every new form of art or entertainment is driven and sustained by the breath of Your Spirit. Let each one be FULL to OVERFLOWING with the anointing, presence, and demonstration of God’s power for such a time as this. Amen.